Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Beautiful Post

I have found a blog.  (I still don't like that word - blog)

It's been a while since I found this one and it took me a while to get used to it.

She's a writer.  She's a really really good writer.  She writes poetically and it was almost, for me, like learning her language.

Plus, I was a newcomer to her stories and the nature of most blogs - well, each story has a way of building on the other.  I'm starting to put the pieces together and I was amazed at the big picture, when I realized what all she had to tell.

Her post today, and lately all her posts, are especially good.

I love today's.  It's about her husband.  He's a farmer and they live in Canada.

It almost brought tears to my eyes today - the way she expressed herself in words.

I wish I could write like that.  Please read it.  Click on her link below to read a beautiful love letter.

or just go to www.aholyexperience.com/2010/06/how-to-write-love-letter.html



holy experience

3 comments:

rhodes1 said...

Wow, that was beautiful! She really is an amazing writer.

linda said...

Thank you for passing her on...her words take my breath away.

Esther Bratton said...

AMAZING!!! I could read her blog for hours...tears welled up for me as well.