Thursday, June 24, 2010

Another Strong Recommendation

okay - so it would seem that the best way I can help younger women is to point them to posts on blogs by other young women.  Obviously that's not the only way - but it's just that I'm recommending two posts back to back.  I don't normally do that.

God is growing some really strong women these days, seems like.  Infusing them with His wisdom.

I pointed the reader yesterday to this post.  Today there's another really good post on yet another blog that, well, who could say it better?  Go to this site for a great post regarding lasting marriage.

She does include a post script at the bottom which I respect.  It reads:
"A postscript: I wouldn’t apply this kind of choice unless it was in the context of a loving marriage. Where abuse or other broken elements are present, very different choices would likely be necessary."

No comments: