Wednesday, February 17, 2010

John, Today.

My Camera Continues to be, well, temperamental at best.

This is as much of a zoom as I can get.

and this is John today, on February 17.
and of course, Ada, who continues with her adorable antics.

Ada and John together

Still....... Ada and John

What she did when I continued to exhort her to take the pacifier out of her mouth.
as she mumbled, "I don't want to".

We were all preparing to take John to his first week check,where, by the way, he weighed in at a whopping 8 pounds after coming into the world at 7lb. 4oz.  Loving the Breast Milk!



Isn't Navy his color?  with that dark hair?

We did it.
We took him to his 1 week check, only 2 exits up 75 north,
but then we drove all the way into Atlanta, back to the hospital and dropped off the Medela Breast Pump.
No thank you, Laura Beth doesn't need it. John is nursing just fine, thank you.

My camera isn't well - but all along it will let me get a few pictures.

No comments: