Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Grandparents


Charlie and I are "Charlie and Near".

Here, are "Mae-Mae and Pop".

Ada couldn't be more loved - they drove up from Crossville to visit her, here, while we all continue to wait on "the call" - that John is ready to arrive.
John is named after Pop who is Johnny Thomas Moore. John is John Thomas Moore.


While Ada played amongst all of us, which includes Sarah, I asked her if she was ready to go home to Mommy and Daddy - without hesitation she answered, "No", and kept on playing.

Ada was treated to McNuggets, McFries, and McHalf-a-Hamburger, oh, and a McDietCoke - by Mae Mae and Pop. She had a great time and came bouncing back to my house, like Tigger - so - we continue to wait.

I'm loving today's sunshine. Isn't it wonderful? Don't want to take it for granted - so I've put in my vote - after so much rain and cold, I love this sun.

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Such a good post, and such wonderful pictures.