Wednesday, May 12, 2010

He Gives Me Drink from the River of His Delights

The children of man take refuge in the shadow of Your wings,  Psalm 36: 7b


They feast on the abundance of Your house;  Psalm 36:8a

You give them drink from the river of Your delights. Psalm 36: 8b

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.  Psalm 23:5

Blessed is the one You choose and bring near, to dwell in Your courts!  We shall be satisfied with the goodness of Your house, the holiness of Your temple!  Psalm 65:4

On this mountain the Lord of hosts will make for all peoples a feast of rich food, a feast of well-aged wine, of rich food full of marrow, of aged wine well refined.  Isaiah 25:6

They shall come and sing aloud on the height of Zion, and they shall be radiant over the goodness of the LORD, over the grain, the wine, and the oil, and over the young of the flock and the herd; their life shall be like a watered garden, and they shall languish no more.  Then shall the young women rejoice in the dance, and the young men and the old shall be merry.  I will turn their mourning into joy; I will comfort them, and give them gladness for sorrow.  I will feast the soul of the priests with abundance, and my people shall be satisfied with my goodness, declares the LORD.  Jeremiah 31: 12-14

You make known to me the path of life; in Your presence there is fullness of joy; at Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.  Psalm 16:11

There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God, the holy habitation of the Most High.  Psalm 46: 4                                                                                                                        
Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, bright as crystal flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb through the middle of the street of the city;  Revelations 22:1

You visit the earth and water it; You greatly enrich it; the river of God is full of water; You provide their grain, for You have prepared it.  Psalm 65:9

No comments: