Sunday, December 20, 2009

I am very ready!

Sunday night!!

This is the week!

What is everyone doing? What are you preparing for?

I actually, in a surprise, spontaneous moment - completed my shopping. I can't tell how or why or when - but it happened - now - tonight when Charlie gets home - we just have to go over the "food" list.

Today is Sunday - It's hard to imagine the word being taught better, oops, here I go, or as well, as I heard it this morning. I could have sobbed at so many points - but I'm the pastor's mother-in-law and I don't need to make a scene.

The following are the verses he taught from - and then from there he cross referenced ... of course.

14 And athe Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth.
15 John testified about Him and cried out, saying, “This was He of whom I said, ‘He who comes after me has a higher rank than I, for He existed before me.’ ”
16 For of His fullness we have all received, and grace upon grace.
17 For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth were realized through Jesus Christ.
18 No one has seen God at any time; the only begotten God who is in the bosom of the Father, He has explained Him.

It was heart wrenching - what we know and can grasp - but living as though we don't. As Ada would say, "Oh, Mam!"

Well - tomorrow is Monday - Mondays are infamous, and famous - for the bad and the good. I like Mondays - but I have great expectations for my mondays... Christmas or not.

I want to say that I have thoroughly enjoyed ALL the Christmas Cards I have received. I love Christmas Cards...and I don't always get them out promptly - but I wish that I was that person who did. I thought I was going to do that this year, but alas - did not - well, for some I did. It was sporadic. All the looking up of addresses and collecting them. I plan, I plan - and have already begun - to have my list for next year - but I don't know. I thought I did that last year and I can't find it.

Anyway - love my bowl of cards I have displayed for anyone who wants to look at them.

I think that is all....Kate arrived safely.....always so grateful for safe arrivals. So grateful.......

Merry last Christmas week!!!!!!

No comments: