Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Day


Andrew with his new Fisher Price Cell Phone, complete with lights and cool noises.



And at the Barber house, where Ann served breakfast following all the Santa gifts being opened.

Ada and Andrew


Mary Ann and Andrew

Then back to Charlie's and Near's house for those gifts.
And we wait to begin opening.



And then the go ahead to begin




Ada was a little off the mark with her makeup I gave her, plus she was using nail polish for eye shadow.


And the aftermath of empty boxes and torn paper,



And what appeared to be the most popular gift of all...
Luke's Superman shirt that had a cape attached - given to him by Mary Ann. That doesn't include the Santa gifts received that morning...Ann & Laura Beth will eventually tell about those.




I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas Day - making lots of good memories. I always think of Mother and Daddy and have a million flashbacks of the dearest memories they made for me and Mary Ann, along with all of my extended family - with Ella and Elbert at the top of the list. I find it hard to grasp that "the little girl Elizabeth", moving around inside of me, is now at the grandmother role.

No comments: