Thursday, February 17, 2011

I WONDER

What I'll Be Doing on February 17, 2012.
I was curious about February 17, 2010.
check it out....
http://elizabethmurphreewilkersonrhodes.blogspot.com/2010/02/john-today.html

Not that anyone cares what I was doing, but isn't it an interesting thing about blogs - to go back and see.
Do you blog?  Do you blog regularly?  It's fascinating to get an overview of how your time is spent.

One year ago, today, I was in McDonough, helping Laura Beth to get John to his one week check at the pediatrician's office.
John then
John now
Ada then
Ada now

Who knew we were so into stripes?



And today, February 17, 2011, I spent the whole afternoon in the yard on this blessed day - unseasonably mild - knowing we'll have more cold weather - but it's been such a gift - such a break - and I love the outdoors - not woods and wilderness - but outdoors as in "my yard".  Grass - Trees - Air - Sunshine - Warmth.  I'm loving the way my bones ache.  I'm not physically fit - so any activity is a workout.  The ache makes me know I moved around a bit.

No comments: