Friday, February 18, 2011

He Has Delivered Me from the Domain of Darkness and Transferred Me to the Kingdom of His Beloved Son, in Whom I Have Redemption, the Forgiveness of Sins.

Colossians 1: 13

"I am the first and I am the last;
besides me there is no god.

Is there a God besides me?
There is no Rock; I know not any."
Isaiah 44: 6b, 8b

All who fashion idols are nothing,
and the things they delight in do not profit.
Isaiah 44: 9

A deluded heart has led him astray, and he cannot deliver himself or say, "Is there not a lie in my right hand?"
Isaiah 44:20

Thus says the Lord, 
your Redeemer,
who formed you from the womb:
"I am the Lord, who made all things,
who alone stretched out the heavens,
who spread out the earth by myself,"
Isaiah 44: 24

I form light and create darkness,
I make well-being and create calamity,
I am the Lord, who does all these things.
Isaiah 45: 7

"I am the Lord and there is no other.
I did not speak in secret, in a land of darkness; 
I did not say to the offspring of Jacob, 
'Seek me in vain.' 
I the Lord speak the truth; 
I declare what is right.
Isaiah 45: 18b - 19

They have no knowledge who carry about their wooden idols, and keep on praying to a god that cannot save.
Isaiah 45: 20

Who declared it of old?
Was it not I, the Lord?
And there is no other god besides me,
a righteous God and a Savior;
there is none besides me.

Turn to me and be saved,
all the ends of the earth!
For I am God, and there is no other.
Isaiah 45: 21-22

Only in the Lord,
it shall be said of Me,
are righteousness and strength;

to Him shall come and be ashamed
all who were incensed against Him.
Isaiah 45: 24

But now thus says the Lord,
He who created you, O Jacob,
He who formed you, O Israel;
"Fear not, for I have redeemed you;
I have called you by name, you are mine.
When you pass through the waters, 
I will be with you;
and through the rivers, 
they shall not overwhelm you;
when you walk through fire 
you shall not be burned,
and the flame shall not consume you.
For I am the Lord your God,
the Holy One of Israel, your Savior.
Isaiah 43: 1-3a




No comments: