Thursday, February 17, 2011

I'll Put These Masks in My Blog

Before I throw them out.



These have been hanging around, becoming clutter, since last week.
I've been avoiding throwing them out.


Last week Ellie was "doing art" and making her own version of a mask out of regular paper.
Luke, not being very artsy, but wanting a mask, asked me to make him one.

I found some cardboard that was near the back door to be discarded and put a pinch more effort into the mask.  Simple for me, but impressive for a 4 year old.

Luke was so excited about it and told me,
"I'm going to keep it forever!"

Ellie then wanted a mask made by me.  and of course, so did Andrew.
I made Ellie's and Andrew's out of paper plates.

They played with them and enjoyed them but of course put them aside after a while.

Those masks, those faces, they remind me of Luke and Ellie and Andrew in that moment.

But I can't start saving all of those things all over again.  

Today I picked them up to take them to the trash, reluctantly,

and remembered,

"I can save them in my blog!"

So I am.


and now they're in the trash.

But with camera in hand.....

I ventured outside.

I'm planning to work out there here in a minute.


Old Monkey Grass Which Needs Mowing Down.


Always New Daffodils Coming Up.


With Camera in Left Hand,
My right hand pulled and cleared the first tiny area,
and I was hooked.
Want to get outside and work some magic.

Always new buds.  Always.


Here's another always:

And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that always having all sufficiency in everything, you may have an abundance for every good deed;  2 Corinthians 9:8
Important to read a verse in context - this is in the context of giving - yet - we know that in all  which He asks us to do  
God is able to make all grace abound to each of us, so that always having all sufficiency in everything, we may have an abundance for every good deed.

No comments: