Monday, October 5, 2009

Speaking of this being wedding month...

This was supposed to be for yesterday - but I didn't finish it - and now it's the day AFTER Ann and Steve's anniversary. Happy Anniversary anyway.

Today is Ann and Steve's Anniversary - their 7th anniversary.

Wow - I was definitely involved in that one.

I remember the day after I knew they were getting married, I felt rather overwhelmed and drove to K-Mart and purchased 2 packs of large index cards and a box to hold them. They weren't officially engaged, I just knew they were going to be. And it all just fell into place after that. I think that getting those index cards and the box to file them - well - that gave me some order to the big event we would be planning.

So - Happy Seventh Anniversary to Ann and Steve - To the Mom and Dad it's an event to put together. To the Bride and Groom - it's their wedding day and it belongs to them.

The day was beautiful and it was, for us, a great day of fellowship and celebration. Lots of friends and family.

That is all of my post for now and perhaps I'll write something this afternoon. I'm in the middle of a lot of small and medium size projects.

No comments: