Sunday, October 11, 2009

October Hydrangeas

One more tribute to my Hydrangeas.
It's turning into a collection -
of dried blooms around my house.
Visually they please me so to look at them.


Thanks to Sarah and her camera and photography skills, I have this picture of dried blues in an amber vase which Kate gave me several years ago.



My outdoor arrangement put together in September has taken on an October look -



and still on the bushes mauves and blues remain even into fall .

This last one amazes me - ever hopeful - perseverance even when the garden is shutting down -
I am traveling to McDonough, GA today - by way of Auburn - having lunch with Kate and Laura Beth - and riding to McDonough with Laura Beth.
I'll post during the week from Laura Beth's computer and will be back in Scottsboro on Friday.

No comments: