Monday, October 19, 2009

Back in Scottsboro

I've changed my music.

I'm in need of some hymns.

I went to the new church Sarah and Kate are attending - last night I went - while in Auburn. The name is Plains Presbyterian and it is brand new, meeting in the sanctuary of the Lutheran Church there in Auburn.

They have a Praise Team - my cousin's daughter, Claire, plays the piano, there are 2 men on guitars, and 1 young man on a viola(looks like a violin). We sang this hymn last night. I love it. They serve the Lord's Supper every Sunday night. "Come to the Lord's table"...they say.

It was all a huge blessing and I'm so grateful that God has revealed Himself to my children and they have been brought to life - I'm grateful that He revealed to them or created in them a hunger and passion to be completely His. That is all that matters in this world - that we are His, completely. We've been bought with a price - His Blood -
He who knew no sin became sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God. Fall on your knees with head hung low.

Actually, the message was about that last night at church....

Our Father, our Abba Father, King Father, Holy Daddy - who is in heaven -

Hallowed, Holy, King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Holy be your name.

Your will be done .....on EARTH....just as it is in Heaven.

There's nothing more to ask for...oh....

Do give us this day our daily bread...our daily needs....which You know more than we know....

Forgive us our trespasses AS WE FORGIVE those who trespass against us....

Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.....

FOR
Yours is the Kingdom
Yours is the Power
Yours is the Glory
Forever and ever...Amen.

No comments: