Monday, August 9, 2010

Have to Move to Something in the Present

It just bothers me to stay on that last post - so I have to put something fresh and new up here even though it's my second today.

We're moving Kate out of here.  She got the percentage of support she needed to move  to Winston Salem so she plans to leave on Thursday.  I've no doubt she'll post about it.  So, next two days she and I will get the packing completed.


just about 2 1/2 months ago we  moved her home from Auburn
and here we are
packing to send her off again.

We just said goodbye to Sarah 
who is now moved into her new apartment in New Orleans, 
following a summer's trial run to see if it would work out, 
her living and working there.  It's working out.

thank you, Lord, for directing our steps and providing all the way.
Please let us all reflect You.

No comments: