Saturday, September 5, 2009

SATURDAY

Saturday, my yard really needs cutting - it's drizzling rain - so I'm inside and have been in the kitchen -

and on this computer.

I have had two recipes out which I've wanted to prepare.

Fresh Pesto and Hummus.

That's what is going on in my kitchen - preparation of those two recipes.

Sarah arrived home last night and Kate is driving to Scottsboro right now.

Today begins football season - well - in this family. Auburn's first game - Georgia's first game - that's all I know about.

I'll just mind my own business, stay out of everyone's way - and do what I want to do. Auburn will be watched out at Steve and Ann's house - not here - something about being able to see it on his TV - So - that is how it is on this September Labor Day weekend.

No comments: