Friday, May 8, 2009

Already Friday - I Missed Thursday's Post

Okay - so today is already Friday.

I worked very hard yesterday, taking advantage of the pretty weather - outside.

We have an area that was totally out of hand - so I dug, and pulled and cut and chopped - and I'm still sore today - but it was worth it and so much fun. I got dirty and sweaty and achy, which is something I actually enjoy about yardwork. End result, my very large Hydrangea Bush has been given some room to grow more and to breathe. Already I can see little buds of blooms. Can't wait!!!! Those beautiful Flowerheads, I think they're called. So blue and purple and round. I love them.


We have other areas which are out of control, but that's another day.

I will now post pictures of another phase of the last month. Laura Beth asked me way in advance if I could keep Ada while she and Scott went to Rosemary Beach/Seaside....that area. It was the celebration of their 3rd anniversary - you can read about it on her blog - http://www.adaupdates2.blogspot.com/ So I did travel to McDonough and spent 2 nights, one day - and drove back to S'boro with Ada. I had been gone so much, that LB was alright with my bringing Ada back here rather than spend the whole time in McDonough - I did that and she was here Thursday night, Friday night, and Saturday night of that week. I travelled back to McDonough on that Sunday with little Ada Bell.
Below are the 3 cousins at the table, coloring - Ada, Luke and Ellie
Those are the first 4 pictures.
The next ones are of Ada - and I'm following her around in the yard. We had had a lot of rain and there was a brief time when we could get outside.
She was hard to keep up with and these are just a few of the many I took.
Next day I took her home, and I miss her.


That's all for today, so I've caught up with pictures I wanted to post.

I've been busy around the house, and when I do things I think a lot - as I work - so I've got several things I want to post on this blog. Hope I don't forget them.

Right now I'm going to cut the grass. Rain is due back here tonight and tomorrow.

Sarah is home and Kate is coming tomorrow, instead of Tuesday.

No comments: