Sunday, July 6, 2008

A Quick Recap Before I Go

This is Ada . This is Luke.
Ada on Sunday morning. Getting into my cabinets.
I have now bought safety guards. I just need to install them.
Ellie took this picture. Luke looking through my magnifying glass.
I can't do without my magnifying glass, when I need to see something really small. Ellie. With lipstick, and posing for the camera.

Mary Ann with her great niece and great nephew.
Luke explaing things to Ada.

Really quick. The Fourth of July weekend has come and gone. Charlie and I are going to Gulf Shores, but Laura Beth, Ada, and Sarah will be here. Laura Beth will actually be having a friend from her childhood visit and stay overnight, with her new baby boy. I am definitely getting old. I used to leave Ann and Laura Beth, as teenagers, with Sarah and Kate, who were elementary age, while Charlie and I took a "weekend" away. Now, they are both married, with children, and I feel somewhat stressed about leaving my house with them to have another friend over who is married, also, with a child. I definitely need to take a step back and reevaluate.




The weekend was fun. The children were adorable. Mary Ann enjoyed them so much. They loved her. Ada, my "out of town" granddaughter, and I bonded a LOT. She really, really wants me, and cries for me. That definitely boosts my "maternal ego". It was a very big family thing, but exhausting. My blessings are exhausting me.

I will go to Gulf Shores and return to write about.....

never mind - Ellie and Luke are here....
and I am going to bathe Ada.....







1 comment:

Unknown said...

HAVE FUN! I love reading your blog! Glad you had a good fourth!
Hollen