Monday, June 16, 2008

To Complete the Day

So this is all for this day, Monday. I have spent way to much time setting this whole thing up. I will have to check with my girls to find out the simplest way to post pictures along with one entry. I have much, too much, to do, to spend this much time at the computer....although I do enjoy it. Time has gotten away from me. I need to clean, and complete a letter to my daughter who is away, working at a camp. I need to finish my bible study preparation for Thursday night. I am a "facilitator", a word I need to look up in the dictionary. To me, it means I don't have to be the teacher. There is yard work to do. This all started this morning, when I was emailing my "camp" daughter, and promised her I would email her pix of my hydrangeas. It's a mom thing. The next thing I know...I'm blogging. So, see you tomorrow....or the next day. Below are a few picures I managed to download.

No comments: