Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Checking In Really Quick

This has got to be quick.

I'm back in Scottsboro, but had to bring Kate back with us. Ann, the kids, and I came home by way of Auburn. Kate came down with a very tough virus and was very sick on Monday. I drove her back in her car, following Ann who was driving her van.

Kate is on day 3 and is still not well enough to drive back alone. We came out to Ann's who has wireless connection for a laptop - I don't have that - and remember that my computer is at the computer place getting a makeover. :-) I guess it's more like the Mayo Clinic for computers. :-)

Kate will probably return to Auburn tomorrow - so had to get out here to use her computer to email her teachers. She had 2 days worth of doctor's excuses, but this is day 3. So - being sick and being at the end of the semester - well -it just doesn't work very well at all.

Anyway - this post is my way of communicating with the cyberspace world - Can't wait to get my computer back.

Beautifu days - beautiful weather - looking forward to some warmth.

If anyone reads this and wants to email me on my alternate address - it's elizabethrhode@gmail.com. I will, on occasion, check that email until I get my computer back - on which I use my scottsboro.org address.

The wedding in Evergreen was beautiful and I saw many cousins, old friends, extended family, extended family, extended family - it was wonderful - Ellie and Luke loved my old world. Who needs Disney World when one can go to Evergreen and stay at Mary Ann's house? :-)

I learned that more cousins than I realized are reading my blog - so when I get my computer back and don't feel so rushed, I will post, knowing they might be reading. Want to tell more Evergreen stories. I would love for cousins to interact with this - or perhaps begin their own blog. That would be fun.

gotta go.

Will check back in later.

No comments: