Monday, September 3, 2012

Just saying....




This is true, it's too exhausting - so I don't even pretend at this.

I'm 61 and I've long ago passed that aha moment in a woman's life where she exclaims, 
"Oh my gosh! I'm my mother!"

I'm now one of those women who sighs and says,
"Dear God, please let me be my mother..."

How did Mother do 61 so great?  She did 61 great. She was great at 61.
Great, great, great.

Let's see, I was 29 when Mother was 61....
and expecting my first baby.

But I did see the above ecard on another blog which I discovered last night.


I recommend it.

I got it off another blog which I also recommend.


Both are good reading.

There are some intense stories behind both ladies which make their blogs so good.
You have to read the About part of their blogs.  

Meet Glennon  is how it reads on Momastery

That's it.

No comments: